HR Outsourcing / Human Resources Outsourced
Have you considered HR Outsourcing? HR has responsibility for attraction, selection, training, assessment and career progression of employees. Overseeing organisational leadership and culture whilst ensuring compliance with employment and labour laws.
Our team of specialist HR professionals are experienced in handling specific HR projects within the education sector, including sickness management, redundancy and performance management, and are equally able to provide ad hoc support, or complete HR management for your organisation.
HR management can be costly and time consuming with a wide range of topics arising on a daily basis. It is therefore essential that the procedures followed are compliant and cover the needs of the employer and employee.
By outsourcing through Principal Plus you are assured of professional delivery of HR services and access to expertise when you need it. The dedicated consultant will ensure that unbiased accurate information is delivered to leaders, managers and staff within the organisation in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner and will provide the advice and guidance required to manage your data.
Advantages of HR Outsourcing
● Experienced team of qualified HR outsourcing professionals
● Excellent response times, both remotely and in house as is required
● Handbook of approved HR Policies, template letters and documents which can be tailored to your specific requirements
● Flexible HR Outsourcing Packages available to suit all requirements
● DBS checking and vetting
● Advice on current legislation and efficiency of safer recruitment practices
● HR administrative support – employment contracts and other contractual documentation
● Online portal available to access latest documents, with dual accessibility creating a ‘virtual office’ and a live central record
● Workforce management including support and guidance
● Full range of training programmes available to cover all HR related activity
● Access to experts within related fields including Occupational Health and Counselling services