30 hours per week
Salary – £20K-£28K
We are currently looking for a Site Manager to work in one of our partnership schools in the East Riding.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is practical and shows initiative
- Has a good knowledge of Health and Safety Law
- Has a good understanding of building maintenance
- Has a sense of pride in their work and is conscientious and motivated
- Has a desire to help maintain and develop the school
Your role will be to ensure the school’s site; premises, furniture and equipment are safe, secured and maintained to standards defined by the school and legislation. You will be required to plan, organise and inspect all works relating to the general site management ensuring that the school premises are fit for purposes and available as required.
In return the school can offer you:
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- An opportunity to make a difference
If you are interested in applying for this role then please do not hesitate to send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to have a DBS check completed.
Principal Resourcing have sought agreement from their clients to source candidates for these specific roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.