Principal Resourcing/Principal Plus are recruiting a Deputy Head for a York Primary school
This position is for an exceptional class teacher with leadership experience, to the position of Deputy Head starting in April 2018.
About the School
School lays the foundations for children to become life-long learners and builds confidence, independence and enthusiasm. We care for, support and value every single child and encourage each one to achieve the highest possible standards through offering an enjoyable and stimulating curriculum which develops creative, enquiring, understanding citizens.
“The school promotes British values effectively. Tolerance and respect thread through all aspects of the school’s curriculum” – Ofsted, June 2015
To develop citizenship through:
- Learning life skills including confidence, independence and responsibility
- Learning to have respect for oneself, others and the environment
- Learning to appreciate social, religious and cultural differences
- Recognising and celebrating successes and achievements
- Encouraging a healthy life style
To develop partnership through:
- Working together with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
To educate children by:
- Providing challenging, stimulating, worthwhile and enjoyable experiences
- Developing enquiring and creative minds
- Encouraging hard work, commitment and self-discipline to maximise potential
Who we are looking for
- Be an inspirational leader, manager and team player, able to develop and articulate a clear vision for the future of the school;
- Inspire all members of the school community to flourish in their roles ensuring that the Academy continues to be fully inclusive for all learners;
- Be approachable, reflective, forward thinking, have high expectations and the ability to ensure positive outcomes for our children;
- Have the ability to develop strong relationships with parents, governors, external agencies and build on our history of collaborative working;
- Have a record of successfully implementing initiatives to raise standards;
- Have experience of analysing and using school performance data to inform targeted interventions;
- Have the ability to understand the importance of school self-evaluation and current Ofsted inspection process;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Dave had recent successful experience as Deputy Headteacher.
Interested in Applying?
Whether you are looking for ad-hoc, short or longer term work, part time or full time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you. Please read the below criteria and if you feel you are suited to working with us then we look forward to speaking to you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.